Re: Disentanglements, retractions, clarifications Re: MailDAV

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 10:06:13 PST

Sorry, Dave --- Mark Baker cc:'d you on this whole thing early on,
apologies for not trimming the distribution down. This whole thing
started as a discussion about what application-level semantics are
appropriate for future inclusion in HTTP per se, and what are more
appropriate for an e.g. XML-RPC-like protocol *over* HTTP. The whole
thing, though, was mostly an exercise in nitty semantics and
terminological confusion. ;-)

Take care...

jb