Web Accesssibility/Programming Job Op (CAST/Bobby)

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 06:06:49 PST

This looks like an interesting job opportunity for anyone fairly familiar
with W3C standards. I did some work on the Bobby Web Accessibility Engine
in Fall 1998/Spring 1999 and working with CAST was a great experience.

--
B.K. DeLong                203 Washington St
bkdelong@pobox.com  Salem, MA 01970