Re: A CSS point of view.

From: Greg (gab@endtech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 07:31:04 PST

Lloyd Wood wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Greg wrote:
>
> > Um, what about booklets?
>
> Booklets? You means those things that crash my browser every time I
> come across them? I haven't seen any booklets doing style/layout
> customisation.

How can they crash your browser every time you come across them? They are
little embedded javascripts that are called on demand by visiting your
own bookmark list. Maybe you are using them wrong, Lloyd.

As to style/layout, that's what they were designed for. Also, the
most clever dynamic style/layout solution I can think of is Mozquito.org.
They have a javascript engine that does XHTML rendering. It's the coolest and
better than waiting for Netscape, Internet Explorer, and any other browsers
to get their act together and grant you the privilege of controlling those things.

Greg