Re: Rohit -- don't hack too hard ;-)

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 15:53:32 PST

(not my fault! my computer sends out ghost mail!)

Carey Lou,

As a representative of Dixie, I've got to tell you most everybody down here
uses three names (1), serial killer or not. In fact, our serial killers use
only two (2).

Gi Gi Mae

(1) Billy Ray Cyrus
(2) Danny Rolling, Ted Bundy

In a message dated 3/23/00 2:15:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,