Re: [Fwd: Palm is bigger than Apple, CMGi, and its parent 3Com...]

From: Stephen D. Williams (sdw@insta.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 09:14:54 PST

ThosStew@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/5/00 1:20:51 PM, jbone@jump.net writes:
>
> >with Unistrokes and, to a lesser extent, Graffiti, you can read things
> >written down
> >in the alphabet whether written upside down or rightside-up, much more
> >easily than
> >normal block printing.
>
> reading upside down is a skill all journalists develop, whatever hieroglyph
> is employed

Just reading a lot will do that. I can read almost as easily in any
orientation: upside down, backwards, etc.

I have been momentarily confused many times by walking up to a door that had
'EXIT' printed on it before I realized that it was printed on the other side.
Handwritten script is the only thing that is somewhat difficult to read upside
down or backwards.

sdw

--
Insta.com - Revolutionary E-Business Communication
sdw@insta.com Stephen D. Williams  Senior Consultant/Architect   http://sdw.st