Re: Rohit -- don't hack too hard ;-)

From: Eugene Leitl (eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 17:14:13 PST

Adam L. Beberg writes:

> Geeks better start brushing up on those resume skills that don't need IP
> rights to pay the bills if things keep heading in the direction they
> are. I'll go into construction, creating and building things is what I
> do digital or not.

My IP skills ain't that good. I'm thinking moving towards the
molecular medicine/bioinformatics/nanotechnology type of
thing. Preferably, with lots of workbench exposure.

I don't do the IP thing because I don't think it's my forte, and I
also feel that only shovelling bits around is too sterile. Not
satisfying enough.