Hey, Lemme In! They're After Me!

From: Antoun Nabhan (anabhan@law.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 00:12:35 PST

[A Tine Opportunity to nab a fellow Fellow of the Berkman Center to
the fold... Welcome! -- RK. PS. so what DO you drive? Dewey, Cheatem,
and Howe would like to know... ]

Can I be a FOrK tine? I wrench around on cars and, secondarily, play
with technology, and in my spare time I allegedly go to law school.
Bad turbocharger routing, bad HTML forms, and bad legal arguments are
all the same thing, entropy harnessed in the satanic service of
ugliness. Or vice-versa. I frequently have to live with all three,
but not if I can avoid it or fix it. If you want some proof that I'm
all cyber, check out <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/nabhan.html>. If
you want proof that I think I'm cyber but really just a 97%er, check
out <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/nabhan.html>.

--A.