SALE SOME MORE

From: names4u@flashmail.com
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 09:27:31 PST

HELLO: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR 50 MILLION E-MAIL
ADDRESSES ON CD-ROM. IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS
INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK DELETE. THANK YOU.

Dear Consumer,
Increase your business sales! How?? By targeting millions of
buyers via e-mail !! We are offering over 50 million FRESH,
DELIVERABLE, e-mail addresses on CD-ROM. The cd-rom
includes targeted addresses, such as business opportuinty
seekers, sports buffs, mlm, impulsive buyers and investors.
The cd-rom also includes general internet, United States,
United kingdom, mixed domains, International, Canadian,
earthlink, aol, compuserve, misc and much more. The list's
are divided into groups and are compressed. This will allow
you to uses the names right off the cd.

ORDER IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS AND RECEIVE AN
ADDITIONAL CD-ROM WITH MILLIONS OF
DELIVERABLE E-MAIL ADDRESSES FREE !!

The bonus alone is worth ACTING NOW! The cd-rom
contains such address as general internet, msn, aol,
compuserve, delphi and much more.

ACT NOW AND RECEIVE ALL THIS FOR AN
UNBELIEVEABLE LOW, LOW PRICE OF ONLY $35.95 !

SIMPLY SEND $35.95, check or money order,
PAYABLE TO: R GOODWIN
SHIP TO: MARKETING AND MORE
PO BOX 1862, SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL 32459

If we have reached you in error, and you would like to be removed
track2@dcemail.com