What is 54 Seconds?

From: 54 Seconds (mail@54seconds.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 13:37:38 PST

http://www.54Seconds.com

"54 Seconds makes me want to turn my stereo up as loud as I can stand it.
Their sound is big, expensive and expansive, deep, warm and woody. This is
modern power pop music with roots stretching back into the sixties and
seventies.... "

-Don Harvey, Director of Content and Music
Clubcastlive.com
http://www.clubcastlive.com

"54 Seconds has grown into one of the most electrifying live acts in town.
Their nine-song CD, called "ep" is one of the tastiest pieces of
post-psychedelic art pop I've ever heard...."

Sharon Jones
"20 to watch", Citysearch.com

http://www.54Seconds.com

54 Seconds
JJ, Stewart, Glenn, Spencer

http://www.54Seconds.com

if you've received this mailer in error or wish to be removed from our list
please contact us.