Re: Al Gore smear

From: Udhay Shankar N (udhay@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 22:23:46 PST

At 10:08 PM 3/30/00 -0800, Eugene Leitl wrote:

>I'm unable to find the post in defense of Al Gore (in regards to his
>"invention of the Internet") to back up my claim on another list.

http://www.egroups.com/group/rre/1262.html? is a post from Phil Agre's RRE
list where he takes this apart quite thoroughly. Phil also quotes from a
post on Dave Farber's IP list in this posting, so this should be just what
you're looking for.

Udhay

  http://www.unimobile.com/                     http://pobox.com/~udhay
             Unimobile -  the world's first internet mobile
                                Now Live !