Re: Colors, Service Request Number: 1-1O60I (fwd)

From: Steve Nordquist (signa@birch.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 22:17:25 PST

Luck with blue LEDs in surplus is good; not all blown!
Worse with stanley, cree, noritake; 404s....
A copy of GRAPHIS quickly shows whether your LEDs' range
is OK; short steps from CFD + yellow LEDs to too too.

A domain for every tax form; a cookie each
for the stuff I have to stick on my car,
a TLD for payment authorities
a vortal for dimming things a bit.