Rifkin rides into "Posse"

From: Adam Rifkin -4K (adam@XeNT.ics.uci.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 14:00:23 PST

And I don't want any lip from anyone telling me this was a bad idea...

  http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000331/en/film-posse_1.html

I'll get good casting and release it during the summer, and the drones
will go see it because Disney knows its marketing...

> Friday March 31 3:18 AM ET
> Rifkin rides into ``Posse''
> By Charles Lyons
>
> HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - The Mouse House has tapped ``Mouse Hunt'' scribe
> Adam Rifkin to write and direct ``Posse,'' a sci-fi action comedy.
>
> The story centers on a small-town sheriff who is dragged into a
> manhunt by three alien federal marshals.
>
> The deal is worth a high six-figure sum, with Rifkin to complete the
> screenplay before the picture is greenlit at Disney for him to start
> shooting.
>
> Rifkin last directed ``Detroit Rock City.'' His writing credits include
> ``Small Soldiers'' and ``Mouse Hunt.''

----
Adam@4K-Associates.com

Now, would you *want* that on your pager? "Rifkin rides into Posse"? -- Rohit Khare