Re: cute cartoon

From: John Klassa (klassa@cisco.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 06:38:52 PDT

  Wayne> http://metalab.unc.edu/Dave/Dr-Fun/df200002/df20000210.jpg

It's funny that you chose this one... I saw this one and forwarded
it to the perl-friends mailing list, from which I got the other (on
python). There's a perl-friends member who's always referring to
Knuth's stuff, so it seemed appropriate.

Great minds, and all that. :-)

John

--
John Klassa / klassa@mail.com