RE: Typical page counts

Dan Kohn (dan@teledesic.com)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:16:18 -0800

No, no, I'm just trying to compare the hits at Teledesic's web site to
other sites out there. Netcraft appears to show usage of different
servers, but it doesn't show page counts (or hit counts) of different
sites. Where can I find a site that lists Yahoo's page count first,
followed by Netscape, etc., so that I can say, "Teledesic receives 0.01%
of Microsoft's traffic", or whatever.

TIA.

- dan