RE: Woodpecker clubs

Joe Barrera (
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:00:15 -0800

I believe wood and peckers are Tim's area of interest. So I assume he does
woodpeckers as well.

That would be Tim Byars, AKA "CobraBoy!", at .

Glad to be of service,

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III <>
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (650)
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Khare []
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 1998 7:28 PM
Subject: Woodpecker clubs

------- Forwarded Message
Subject: woodpecker clubbs.. volenters..?
From: utah b <>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 01:41:54 EST

hi there stumbled acorss yer name on a few home pages with a email
address fer info on woodpeckers and stuff..??
would you happed to know any clubbs or email address where i
could write and offer my time or $$$ to help in the woodpecker
or somthing to that effect..?
woould like to learn alot more about them and stuff..
thanks fer yer time
utah kirchelm

------- End of Forwarded Message

While my fine Web presence has attracted people seeking help with
Interview Questions, Finnish subtitles from the Mann Chinese
Powerpoint design tips, crack-scented Kleenex, orgasm pills, photos
of a prone
Steve Jobs, and even more random connections -- I have never spoken
out about

However, I would be overjoyed if you culd reconstruct how you
decided I would
be an expert correspondent on the topic.

Rohit Khare