Re:Orgasms

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:25:02 -0800

DianeNYC about 1:42 PM -0800 on 1/6/98, came up with this:

> In a message dated 1/4/98 7:54:52 PM, you wrote:
>
> <<Please reply with your
> age: 37
> height: 5'7"
> weight: 120
> brief medical history: very healthy
> type of orgasm you experience: Clitoral mostly
> Also the frequency of your orgasm: 5 times a week
> and their magnitude: 4 different ways
> 1)Sometimes just in the mind
> 2)Sometimes contractional just in my vagina afterwards for a few minuets
> 3)Sometimes mind and body,
> 4)May be greatly enhanced by marijuana!
>
> I hope this helps with your research...let me know if I can help any further.
>
> Diane

Diane,

Please forgive me for taking so long in responding to you. I was out of the
country attending a seminar on Orgasm in Amsterdam.

I spoke about you to Dr. Khare the C.E.O. and President of FoRK and he is
very interested in hearing more about you. I forwarded your e-mail to him
and received the go ahead to continue your evaluation for our research.

As you can understand with something this toe curling we have to be very
careful about who we include in our research. Industrial espionage does
occur and there are numerous patents and patents applied for.

I would like to review your answers.

> age: 37
> height: 5'7"
> weight: 120

You seem to have taken good care of yourself, congratulations!

> brief medical history: very healthy

good

> type of orgasm you experience: Clitoral mostly

Is this self induced or with a partner? And if so male or female,
manual/oral/devices?

> Also the frequency of your orgasm: 5 times a week
> and their magnitude: 4 different ways
> 1)Sometimes just in the mind
> 2)Sometimes contractional just in my vagina afterwards for a few minuets

After what? #1? Intercourse?

> 3)Sometimes mind and body,

How do you separate the two? Are you saying this is a result of
fantasy/role playing, or erotic dreaming while masturbating?

> 4)May be greatly enhanced by marijuana!

How often do you smoke Marijuana? And is this a prerequisite to your orgasms?

Thank you and I look forward to your replies.

Dr. Timothy Byars