Re: Class of '98

Rohit Khare (rohit@bordeaux.ICS.uci.edu)
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:34:31 -0800

Dear god, is there anyone who *didn't* submit a request while I was gone?
Well, if we lost one israeli, here's another...

welcome,
Rohit

PS. I am *so* relieved. The first two times I read it, I thought it said you
were a tall distributed writer. I couldn't begin to catalog the
possibilties... come tpo think of it, that's what I think of Adam&Rohit as...

------- Forwarded Message

From: Gil Rimon <gil@rimon.org>
To: fork-request@xent.ics.uci.edu
Subject: request request request
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 08:54:07 +0200

I hereby REQUEST.

I will add shortly i'm a tall disturbed writer who can always take the blame
and still does not own any vehicle.
if u add me to the list i promise to be on the list immediately. if u do not
i promise to go on requesting for 5 days and then stop. if i do not stop i
promise to give up when the police comes. if the police will not come i
promise to go to the police by foot.
this is merely because i do not own a vehicle.

so nice of u, in advance,
Gil Rimon
(hebrew) homepage: http://gil.rimon.org
ICQ 109928