Re: Trust Ms?

Mark Baker (markb@iosphere.net)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 14:00:47 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, CobraBoy wrote:
> ________________
> Cation: Microsoft Corporation asserts that this software is safe. You
> should only install this software if you trust Microsoft Corporation to
> make that assertion.
>
> [CheckBox] Always trust software from Microsoft Corporation.

Ignoring the obvious joke potential of this one, it is kinda neat to see
these sort of questions being *explicitly* asked. The first of many, I'm
sure.

So, what's the default on the checkbox? 8-)

MB

--
Mark Baker, Ottawa Ontario CANADA.                Java, CORBA, XML, Beans
http://www.iosphere.net/~markb               distobj@acm.org  ICQ:5100069

Will distribute business objects for food.