Re: Lunch?

Clover Hodgson (clover@commwerks.com)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 17:16:57 -0800

At 4:24 PM -0800 1/23/98, Rohit Khare wrote:
>> >Or else, at least say it is, and you know who it was!
>>
>> I do know who it was.
>
>Sure ya do... it wouldn't be mockery without it. What's it gonna cost me? I
>just tagged a spare Sarah McLachlan / Lisa Loeb ticket (March 5 -- anyone
>else?) at the Bren this morning (Adam, who picked hers as one of the ten best
>albums of the year, deigned-not to invest funds in a live performance...)

That'd be a cool concert.

>> Gullible (adj) - a trait possessed by the one who exists soley for the
>> entire world to mock.
>
>And that's why we play along... what is mockery without levity? insult.
>Besides, stranger things happen all the time. Usually to me.

Me, too.

>Adam says that maturity is acknowledging that the universe mocks everyone
>equally. I parry, "mockery requires self-awareness" -- so at least 97% live
>their lives in mock-free bliss, cowering before an angry god instead.

You'll be ok. 8-) What have we learned from this tragic lesson? Will
RoRo ever turn down an invitation from me again??? My birthday at the
House of Brews was good turn out last October and last weekend's festivites
weren't too bad either. What's it gonna be RoRo?

Clover Hodgson
Production Manager CommWerks, Inc.
714/632-5744 Fax 714/632-5735

* If you can't be kind, be vague.