Re: My music notes, Feb 4, 1998.

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 00:18:15 -0800

At 4:10 PM -0800 2/4/98, "I'm not a real doofus, but I play one at a
national laborator wrote:

> Hey Joe, ever heard of The Marzipan Bunnies? I'm still stuck on Throbbing
> Gristle, although The League Of Crafty Guitarists (Fripp and pals) is fun.
>
> Cheers,
> Wayne
>

> RL: Right. It's kind of like ABBA goes hardcore, but without the blond
> ones. It's as if you took everything we learned from ska, and ignored
> it. It's like a speed-metal Squirrel Nut Zippers.
>
> TV: But without the squirrel.

The Squirrel Nut Candy Company has existed for over 100 years.

A Zipper is a local brew of grain alcohol and molasses.

Hence we have a play on words, a Squirrel Nut Zipper.

Tim

--

Ignore that man behind the curtain . . .

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>