Re: My music notes, Feb 4, 1998.

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:58:34 -0800

At 9:13 AM -0800 2/5/98, "I'm not a real doofus, but I play one at a
national laborator wrote:

> > Try some of Fripp's Soundscape stuff.
>
> I'm presently listening to "The Essential Fripp And Eno" (aka "Frippanino"),
> Robert Fripp and Brian Eno, Caroline Records (Virgin), which is very
>soundscapish,
> soothing, medicated, and FoRK-recommended.

Another excellent use of Fripp-Eno music is when you're trying to get
people to leave a party. Simply replacing K-Tell's greatest Disco hits of
the 70's with Fripp/Eno will clear it faster than you can believe.

Tried, tested and approved.

Tim

--

Ignore that man behind the curtain . . .

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>