Re: Spamford Wallace apologizes??

Keith Dawson (dawson@world.std.com)
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 21:30:50 -0500

At 6:46 PM -0500 2/5/98, Rohit Khare wrote:
>[Bottom line: there is an element of "if I can't get my hand in the cookie
>jar, nobody else should, either", but I still think he deserves thanks as a
>decent human being afrter all this for apologizing. --RK]

"Decent" is one moniker I would never apply to that specimen of
humanity. He's a manipulator as sleazy as most politicians. He
got beaten and he gave up -- the current tactic. Remember, this
is the man almost singlehandedly responsible for the passage of
the junk-fax law, before the Net went mainstream. One and the
same. When the Next Big Thing peeks into view he'll be all over
it for personal gain at the expense of anyone but him.