Re: Her Satanic Majesty's Request

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.org)
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:32:26 -0800

My brother got WWF Warzone for Christmas for the N64. It featues
Steve Austin but includes a bunch of others. It's so damn
fun. You can play 4 players in the ring at the same time and
just slap everyone silly. Cage matches with diving head slams.

8-) I'm telling you, the interactivity adds something that
just isn't there with the real thing.

Greg