Re: Side Work American Style

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 12:20:31 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 7 Jan 1999, Kragen Sitaker wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Jan 1999, Robert Harley wrote:
> > <maximal sarcasm possible> No really? </sarcasm>
> >
> > Next they're going to let us in on the big secret that Santa Claus
> > doesn't exist, n'est-ce pas!
>
> For us Americans, it's a big deal.

Its yet another in a logn line of totaly and absoltue FuxUps thatmakes me
steam. America, while nto being the most moral of systems, was at least
smart enough to cover its own dung. Now we cant even rely on the Head of
the Excutive branch not to get caught in the normal extra office affairs
of state.

Its sad, sad all around. Given that these things degrade with exposure ,
lookat the last 6 years of our polital system, we can only brace ourselves
forthe stupidity to come.