Re: And a spin from teh left and a spin from teh right

Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:21:16 -0800 (PST)

Taint my words so no harm no foul. I just thouhgt it was a funny little
spin job from apple, about as funny as Apples spin on the 2yk thing.
All the stuff I posted there was a quote from the offical MS press realse.
Sorry , I forgot to put the url there

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/1999/01-05apple.htm