Re: hello, world

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.org)
Sat, 09 Jan 1999 11:21:12 -0800

Vignette is an awesome company. I hope they go public soon.
Speaking of which, I'm sure Joe wasn't complaining about the content,
just that you should put your stories in reverse chronological order.
If you were using their software, it'd be trivial. I never invest in
a company whose software I don't personally like using. You want to
talk about Internet stock mania? These guys are hot and do some
really good stuff. [1]

Greg

Microsoft - 0, Vignette - 1

[1] http://www.vignette.com/