Taking the XeNTea plunge...

Rohit Khare (rohit@godzilla.ICS.uci.edu)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:11:56 -0800

or at least dippng a teeny toe in the water. I have about a month to decide,
but free parking makes it a lot easier to consider. I also requested .net
and .org; I'm considering 4k-associates and khare.com just for completeness.

What say FoRK on the applicability of the FoRK slush fund for a permanent home?

Rohit