Re: The Secret Diary of TRAVELMAN: the Sequel

Tim Byars (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:55:15 -0800

At 4:30 PM +0000 1/22/99, Lloyd Wood put forth the following:

> On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
>
>> Oh Lloyd. People don't go to the movies for the ambience, they
>> go for the sex and violence.
>
> Thankyou for explaining that to me.
>
> This explains why 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' and 'The Full
> Monty' were such dismal failures at the box office, while 'Batman and
> Robin' and 'The Avengers' were such resounding successes.

Four Weddings and a Funeral was a success because we wanted to see a movie
with someone so stupid that they get busted getting a blow job from a black
hooker on Sunset.

Full Monty was a success because we all liked laughing at the fat pasty
white British slobs in the movie.

Either way, the jokes on you boyo.

Tim

--

And if you don't like it, I got two words for you...

SUCK IT! -DX

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>