Re: WAP, WAP, WAP

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.org)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:31:10 -0800

You know, Sally, if they'd just move the whole W3C and WAPForum
out here to Irvine, it'd be SO much more accessible. Day forums
on Catalina, commuter flights every half hour to Silicon Valley,
easy access to the Hollywood technical crowd, the gaming industry.
Now all we'd need to find is a big sponsor. 8-)

Greg