Re: [Fwd: Vignette] & Cookie Jar Accounting

Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.org)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:19:34 -0800

Hey! I knew you'd come around to my thinking, but
stock splitting is a cheater's way of locking
in prices. There's a gentleman's rule that
a split stock can't go to zero. MSFT predicting
their own liabilities in this matter, are limiting
the amount of downside for their stock price.

Greg