RE: test

Kragen Sitaker (kragen@pobox.com)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:56:24 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Jim Whitehead wrote:
> > Oh jessssus. Here we go on another round of SHUT THE FUCK UP PINHEAD.
>
> Can we tokenize this, and give it a type, perhaps "crude/shutup". I
> nominate Adam as the registrar for the "numbers associated with common FoRK
> threads" registry, and I hereby request an assigned type for the "SHUT THE
> FUCK UP PINHEAD" thread.

Actually, I think we could probably register a whole flame/ hierarchy.
Some examples:

flame/offtopic
flame/offtopic-flames-are-offtopic
flame/spelling; grammar=poor
flame/shut-the-fuck-up; epithet=pinhead
flame/tim-byars
flame/cogent
(that one would probably not be very widely used, but I will provide
examples upon request; I expect I'll probably get one of the other
variety of flames in return)
flame/anonymous

Computers are the tools of the devil. It is as simple as that. There is no
monotheism strong enough that it cannot be shaken by Unix or any Microsoft
product. The devil is real. He lives inside C programs. -- philg@mit.edu