Re: KHARE Goes Shopping

Kragen Sitaker (kragen@pobox.com)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:42:41 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Steve Nordquist wrote:
> I totally missed out on the chance I had to get Rape Oil (==Canola) when
> some beautiful person decided honest groceries were best. *sigh*
> Maybe I'll try rebranding as a business tactic someday. And speaking to
> NTK, at least you got better groceries on the second reading.

I've been thinking about selling Brutally Honest Groceries. But I was
thinking about being honest about the *other guy*'s products, with
names like:

Unadulterated Whole Wheat Bread
NO SHIT Chicken
NO SHIT Beef
LOW PUS Milk
Uncontaminated Eggs

I'm afraid it will remain a hopeless revenge fantasy.

Computers are the tools of the devil. It is as simple as that. There is no
monotheism strong enough that it cannot be shaken by Unix or any Microsoft
product. The devil is real. He lives inside C programs. -- philg@mit.edu