"deport all these damn Indians and get some normal cool ones..."

Rohit Khare (rohit@fdr.ICS.uci.edu)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 14:00:20 -0800

This is from the desinet mailing list for 2nd generation Indian-American kids,
mostly filled with yo-mama's between rival desi party production gangs. It's a
reasonable newswire for new bhangra & remix releases and concert dates around
the country (the rival sources are desiparty.com and indianparty.com). The
original sponsor was ziba music here in Artesia, www.ziba.com.

Anyway, I was just thinking of Cobraboy when I read this... :-)

Rohit

http://www.jivanonline.com/desinet/.

From: brown-boy@usa.net
Subject: San Diego
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:25:26

Tupac, it's wierd cause there seem to be tons of Persians in SD. And I know
what you mean, Persian girls look way better than Indian girls. There are more
Persians at UCSD than Indians probably. I don't know about the North Bay, but
I always figured SF was the worst place to live if you are Indian because of
all those damn FOB Indians in San Jose and all those liberal lesbian Indian
freaks up at Berkeley. There are too many damn messed up Indians in
California, between all the computer FOBS, wanna be gangstas, stuck up Indian
hootchies, and backwards senior citizen Indians. They need to deport all these
damn Indians and get some normal cool ones from Toronto, London, New York or
Bombay.