Re: Kleenex with Menthol

Wendy J. Mattson (posh@sirius.com)
Thu, 3 Jul 97 13:05:26 -0700

I remember the beginning of this thread, and writing (with a smiley
- :-), when I said:

>It's a plot to get people addicted to "legal" products.

I wonder if Patrick Nowak <pnowak@kcc.com> actually read that
message (which, if you'll recall, Rohit, I sent to you, not the list
-- you then posted it to FoRK).

So that makes you culpable. -- Or if you wish to generate more
"corporate egosurfing," keep using brand names and see who finds
you. ;-)

Who knows, you could become a "tester" and get all kinds of
products out of it. After that, what's next? Will we be seeing ads
on FoRK... yikes!

WM
* * *

Begin forwarded message: