RE: Kleenex with Menthol

Sidney Becker (
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 13:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

---Joe Barrera wrote:
> The Scott 1000-sheet rolls, like, totally rock. Buy a twelve-pack and
> you're set for months. (For some reason this was important when a >
grad student at CMU, with no life and no time.)

Those days it seemed as if everything were balanced on the minor
ticking of our better selves. I was very careful to keep my anus clean
at all time. A little wash top and tails is never a bad thing to keep
up with.

The American diet does seem to be one that produces a need for such
careful hygiene. I am amazed at the smells some of my partners can
produce from their rectum as well as the ways my body reacts to the
times when I fall prey to American cuisine.

Sent by RocketMail. Get your free e-mail at