Re: Apple user ideas

Sidney Becker (black@wookie.net)
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 17:45:49 -0600 (MDT)

perhaps some sort of lameness scale would help clear this a bit. i
believe it would require more than a simple scalar value (like a 5 on the
Lame-O-Meter) but rather say a 3D vector with the dimensions: ignorance,
feeblemindedness, and gullibility.

mac users would generally score high in the ignorance category with a
lower score in gullibility, while windows users would nearly max out in
every dimension.

i'm sure users of other operating systems can be effectively rated on this
scale.

b3n