RE: Kleenex with Menthol

duck (duck@hellskitchen.com)
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 21:00:05 -0400 (EDT)

At 12:56 PM 7/3/97 -0700, Joe Barrera wrote:
>The Scott 1000-sheet rolls, like, totally rock. Buy a twelve-pack and
>you're set for months. (For some reason this was important when a grad
>student at CMU, with no life and no time.)
>
>- Joe

Director Barry Sonnenfeld (Men In Black, Get Shorty, The Addams Family)
uses Tucks moist prepackaged wipes. Please don't ask me how i know this.
Please don't tell me if you care.

">

******
"When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things,
you
find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite
different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it."

- A.A. Milne