RE: FoRK Theme

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:46:19 -0700

> For real fun lets pick a tune in miminalist 12 tonal style.

Well, I think you mean "12 tone" or "atonal", not "12 tonal".

And, the minimalist and twelve-tone/serialist schools are somewhat
distinct.

But I do like the idea of a twelve-tone theme song. Something by Webern,
say. (Or maybe *everything* by Webern... his complete works fit on only
two or three CDs...)

Or maybe there's an appropriate tune from Berg's "Wozzeck"...

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801