RE: FoRK Theme

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Mon, 07 Jul 1997 13:22:06 -0700

At 01:16 PM 7/7/97 -0700, you wrote:

>> great, you pass the test, now name three other songs by Warren.
>
>1. Excitable Boy
>2. Werewolves of London
>3. Poor, poor pitiful me
>
>All of which received HEAVY airplay.

that explains it. I don't listen to the radio. KNAC for about the past 10
years here in LA until they turned into a Mexican radio station.I can't get
KUCI in the part of HB I live in, and so I listen to KLON the college jazz
station.

>>>Although... drunk FoRKers singing Kate's "Wuthering Heights" could be
>>>pretty amusing...
>
>> funny, I thought Kate singing it was a laugh a minute.
>
>That was sort of the point. We might be able to do even better than one
>lpm.

drunk FoRKers by definition are already over 1 lpm.

Tim

--

Any program that runs right is obsolete.

<>tbyars@earthlink.net <>