From: glen mccready <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded-by: Keith Bostic <email@example.com>
Forwarded-by: "William Krueger" <William_Krueger@csg.stercomm.com>
The Facts of Life:
1. The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and
2. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
3. Money can't buy happiness. But it sure makes misery easier to
4. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
5. Psychiatrists say that 1 of 4 peaple are mentally ill. Check 3
friends. If they're OK, you're it.
6. Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.
7. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
8. It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
9. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
10. If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.
If you are given a take-home test, you will forget
where you live.
12. The trouble with doing something right the first time is that
nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
13. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve
as a warning to others.
14. Paul's Law: You can't fall off the floor.
15. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because
the average man can see better than he thinks.
16. Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence
17. Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by moving from where
you left them to where you can't find them.
18. Law of Probability Dispersal: Whatever it is that hits the fan
will not be evenly distributed.