RE: Song snipette

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 16:36:14 -0700

Nice. Yes, I think TMBG is definitely the right way to go.

Adam's getting back on the 11th? Seems like he should be part of the
process of selecting the right song... (although there's always the
danger he'd want to use the Spice Girls instead...)

obURL: http://www.tmbg.com/melody/lyrics.html - a very cool resource for
the momentous task we have committed ourselves to.

I still think it would be cool if we could pull off something like
"Mammal" or "James K. Polk", compressing a week's worth of academic
lecture into one bouncy song...

"Glass of milk
Standing in between extinction in the cold
and explosive radiating growth.
So the warm blood flows
Through the large four-chambered heart,
Maintaining the very high metabolism rate they have." -- Mammal

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801