RE: FoRK Theme

Joe Barrera (joebar@MICROSOFT.com)
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 22:33:53 -0700

See http://www.retroweb.com/rem_lyrics_document.html#EndOfTheWorld

... although I still prefer using something from TMBG.

Speaking of which, how about

"please pass the fork please
please pass the fork please
please pass the fork please"

(from Apollo 18, s/milk/fork/)

Sort of ties in with the dining philosopher references in
http://xent.w3.org/FoRK-archive/spring96/0000.html.

Also has the virtue of being singable at pretty much any BAC (assuming
consciousness).

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (415)
588-4801
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do
not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.