Re: Weird email day

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:49:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Ron Resnick wrote:

> Weird email day today.
>
> Now what the heck do I know about Arabic browers, or white house
> fundraising?? Does this happen a lot to other FoRKers?

They come in seasonal spurts, though I have not yet been able to do any
meterolgical studies as to the patterns.

Given the user name I have on most of my accounts I can be expected to get
the occasional "offer" letters, amazingly cheap phone sex ads, and
questions of all sorts by folks who have not spinned the Wheel Of Clue
anytime in the near past.

The worst I can remeber was a dutch company that wanted to put Pay Links
for thier Whore Gif pages on my site. For some reason they were destined
to be there, on my poor little persoanl site, because they had it in thier
heads I was the coolest whore they had seen on the web.

"you dont advertise a price, but your pages are so whacky"

yea.

File under D for dismissed.