RE: Trellix

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:05:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:

> I'm not saying this isn't a conversational forum. Clearly it is. I'm

Well now, not according to the owner of this here list.

The owner of the list has stated it is not, yet here we see an instance of
a member saying it is. I will take the words of the Man Himself for the
true tell and in so endevour to onvoxify my posts to this list.

May a thousand lashing with a wet coax be rendered
unto me if I should again so stray. Wait, strike that, Id enjoy it too
much.

> co-exist, believe it or not. (If this list has a patron saint, it's
> probably Oscar Wilde.)

If this list has a patron saint I would think its Mr Peabody.