RE: W95

Douglas Song (dugsong@umich.edu)
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 10:55:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 27 Jul 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:

> Boy, that was really pretty amazingly funny.
[snip]
> - Joe (Why the hell do I have to do Tim's job?) Barrera

sure, tim's job is to malign Micro$oft, but usually not in response to an
obvious anti-M$ troll. where's the irony in that? ;-)

> PS. Have you explained to us why you would move out of a house of six
> women?

i had lived in two other all-female houses and concluded that girls are
dirty, filthy creatures, rad as they may be. and a resident advisor
position in the craziest dorm on campus was just too good to turn down
(free room, board, ethernet)...

---
Dug Song <dugsong@UMICH.EDU>
University of Michigan ITD Systems Research Programmer
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~dugsong