Call me crazy, but I'm actually starting to like Spunkando.

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Thu, 7 Aug 97 12:38:35 PDT

I went back through some of his previous posts. Theyre not works
of art, but they're not nearly so dreadful as Ron suggests. I say
we keep him and do not change policy at all.

Anyone who wants to unsub can just read the archives on the web.