From: Joe Barrera <joebar@microsoft.com>
To: "'FoRK'" <FoRK@pest.w3.org>
Subject: S m E g . C o M
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 22:28:44 -0700

http://smeg.com/

A page for Red Dwarf fans. (Are there any on this list?)

- Joe

Joseph S. Barrera III (joebar@microsoft.com)
http://research.microsoft.com/~joebar
Phone, Office: (415) 778-8227; Cellular: (415) 601-3719; Home: (650)
588-4801
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views and do
not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation.