Re: Fucking Clueless Political Analogies [ RE: From MSNB--Jobs in the spotlight ]

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 18:31:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:

> Will the underground triumph like it did last time? Or
> will Apple become a Vichy brand, the toast of the lip-service crowd and
> a sad memory only for those old enough to remember a different time?
> Time will tell. But I'm a history major, and to me it looks for all the
> world that, more than half a century later, history is repeating itself.
>
> Sam Whitmore, the former editorial director of PC Week,
> is vice president, editorial director of Integrated Media at Ziff-Davis
> Inc.

While I would fight for the right for Mr Whitmore to publish what he has
..let me say

What a sack of motherfucking shite..shite SHITE SHITE. This is about the
stupidest thing Ive heard onthe whole Apple things since they got rid of
jobs. What kind of fucking bone head mother fucker is this crackwad
whitmore? Some one who lived thru the nazi occupation should take this
living sack of fecal matter and let him look into the eyes of true human
suffering.

Equate the years of armed resistence to some PR campained jihad?? Get the
fuck off the planet Mr whitmore and take what ever scrotumscratching
dillweeds taht might follow your trainwreck of thought.

Shit man, some one put a cap up this guys ass.

Big ol butt bullet.