Re: Fucking Clueless Political Analogies [ RE: From MSNB--Jobs in the spotlight ]

Mark Baker (
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 23:52:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Joe Barrera wrote:
> I'm beginning to understand.
> Bill Gates is the Enemy, the great Satan, the Red (Yellow, Blue, Green)
> Menace, He who would make our Precious Bodily Fluids Impure.
> He must be stopped at all costs. Any friend of Bill's is a Zombie
> Puppet, a Stooge, a Fellow-Traveler.

Well, excuuuuse me for not wanting a monopoly.

> > "Reconciliation should be accompanied by justice, otherwise it will
> not
> > last. While we all hope for peace it shouldn't be peace at any cost
> but
> > peace based on principle, on justice." - Corazon Aquino
> I actually blushed in embarrassment for the author when I saw him
> quoting this.

I notice how you conveniently trimmed my qualifying statement. The
sentiment rung true, that's all. An analogy, it ain't.

BTW, you can call me "Mark".

Mark Baker, Ottawa Ontario CANADA.                Java, CORBA, OpenDoc, Beans

Too many dinosaurs, too few meteors - Seyma Atik