RE: Is WISEN worth missing a personal invitation to Billg's house?

Rasheed Baqai (rasheed@ucf.ICS.uci.edu)
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:17:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

I would prefer to get a picture (with a camera) myself, but
alas. Since it is likely a lot of people will rush to talk to him, it
depend how determined one is to meet him. Perhaps one can think of it as
more likely seeing the house than seeing much of billg.

Rasheed
(in building 43)